lunes, 7 de julio de 2008

Philly

So I got back to new york on weds. The flight was fine. I had a stop over in Cancun and had lunch with an uncle who lives over there. So, anyway, i get to NY and I am exstatic about seeing Mario. I am hanging around by the conveyor belt, and I get my pink suit case. I hang out for another 15 minutes watching the same suit cases pass me by. hmmm.... where's mine? another 20 minutes pass by and nothing. I ask someone and of course the jackasses in the JFK airport have no idea whats going on with anything. So I wait another 10 minutes or so and then I go to the lost baggage area and find out that one of my two suitcases is still in mexico. NICE. REALLY NICE....
anyway, I get outside to mario and his face lights up and he says that I have lost weight and look beautiful. We get home and end up talking until 5 am. Oh how I love being in love. The next day we go to the city and go shopping and stuff and then get home around 5 or so and watch movies and stuff and then around 2 am the buzzer rings and there is my suitcase (yeay!!)with a grumpy middle eastern man that says that I must not care about retrieving my luggage because I didn't answer the door on the first ring (could I have been sleeping, maybe?)
Anyway so on Friday we went to Philadelphia to the ball game and stayed in a really cute little hotel called the Society Hill, which was great cause it was right in the middle of where we wanted to be and it was cheap too! We had loads of fun and got to reconnect after two months of separation from eachother. It was a total blast and I would reccomend it to anyone for the 4th of july. There were free concerts (john legend and boyz II men) and free fireworks shows and we had this waiter at the hotel bar that was hilarious and lots of fun. Once I figure out how to post pictures on the blog, I will.

No hay comentarios: